Now darling you know I love you so well yes I love you more than words could ever tell
I thought that you wanted me and always would be mine
But now you've gone and left me with trouble on my mind
Now someday you may be lonesome too walking the floor is good for you
Just keep right on walking it won't hurt you to cry
Just remember that I love you and I will the day I die
I'm walking the floor over you I can't sleep a wink that is true
I'm hoping and I'm praying too as my heart breaks right in two
Walking the floor over you walking the floor
Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry
- Walking The Floor Over Yo..
- I'll Hold You In My Heart
- Be Honest With Me
- Oh My Darlin'
- Tomorrow Never Comes
- Too Late To Worry, Too Bl..
- Here I Am
- I Hang My Head And Cry
- How Do I Tell My Heart No..
- It's Been So Long Darling
- Long Black Limousine
- 1. Gentle On My Mind
- 2. Southern Nights
- 3. Try A Little Kindness
- 4. Oh Happy Day
- 5. Amazing Grace
- 6. If You Could Read My Mind
- 7. Annie's Song (by John Den..
- 8. I Want To Be With You Alw..
- 9. Rhinestone Cowboy
- 10. Turn Around, Look At Me