Don't waste the water, don't drink it now.
'Cause this desert keeps growing, and we might never get out.
Besides, we're not even moving, we're just standing around.
But I must admit that when it comes to this, I'm as scared as the rest,
feels like something's hunting me down.
It'll end up to be like the films that you've seen,
where they they bury the bones that will never be found,
but I do, but I do, but I do,...
Letting Off the Happiness
- If Winter Ends
- Padriac My Prince
- Contrast and Compare
- The City Has Sex
- The Difference in the Sha..
- June on the West Coast
- Pull My Hair
- Empty Canyon, Empty Cante..
- A Poetic Retelling of an ..
- Tereza and Tomas
- 1. First Day Of My Life
- 2. Lua
- 3. Lover I Don't Have to Lov..
- 4. At the Bottom of Everythi..
- 5. A Perfect Sonnet
- 6. Ladder Song
- 7. We Are Nowhere and It's N..
- 8. Poison Oak
- 9. Land Locked Blues
- 10. A Song to Pass the Time