Just Another Pretty Face (Album Version) - text
infect with all dissolved memories of one.
why did you care, when you never cared before?
why'd you care, you never cared.
why'd you care, when you never cared before?
I've become an instrument of your twisted flashbacks,
still you condemn me for my mistakes.
a curse to your saviors will.
you stare emotionless, but still I fall down.
your heart dies with every breath of this poison.
annihilation. I cannot, I will not, I won't forget.
now I must stand for who I am.
and every picture I see is of you and every time you cry.
because your past can't run away,
you can't run away form this, you cannot hide,
you can't hide from this, it won't begin.
Portrait of the Goddess
- Rise (feat. John Pettibon..
- Our Enemies
- Wake of Orion
- Just Another Pretty Face ..
- Savior, Saint, Salvation ..
- Turns Cold to the Touch (..
- Portrait of the Goddess
- Ill Pt 2
- I Dream of July (Album Ve..
- 1. Line In The Sand
- 2. Kill To Believe
- 3. Love Lost In A Hail Of Gu..
- 4. Anti-Hero
- 5. Declaration (You Can't De..
- 6. Germany
- 7. This Is Love This Is Murd..
- 8. Orange County Blonde And ..
- 9. Dead Like Me
- 10. She's Gone