Gamaliel the Obscene - Yesod (Lylyth) - Moon - text
Found in the night, where no may seek
By darkness is she found, deep within
Always near, yet never seen
Her spirit is sensed in blackness and matter
There is no ignorance in her
Just hunger and the desire for eternal life
Wanting to drink the blood and soul
Of the children of eve
She does not stop her own hunger
It is eternal
From the first pact of ashen blackness
Which Ahrman took in hand
The serpent grew from this
Demoness soul born in fire
She rides the winds of night
Calling and devouring those not of her
She seeks those to feast upon of her own
Drinking eternally, power growing
Waters of Weeping
- Intro - Qemetiel and Beli..
- Nehemoth - Malkuth (Namvt..
- Gamaliel the Obscene - Ye..
- Sha'arimrath, The Eighth ..
- Harab Serapel, The Ravens..
- Lord of the Dead - Tipher..
- The One Adorned in Fire -..
- Devourers of Spirit-Chese..
- Hell of Sathariel - Binah..
- Loathsome Serpents (Ogiel..
- Thaumiel - The Deepest He..