I ensorcell myself in the form of Ahriman
wolf and serpent growing from
black shapes, my will grows strong
I cast my shadow in the name of Diabolus,
father and spirit of isolation
let the blackened flame burn brighter
those who may see this flame are of us
dregvants the children of the lie
we emerge as the new religion, the new god
The eye is brought from our flesh, whose curse is painful and cruel
the Will never may be extinguished
the eye will not be blinded
Arashk I summon thee
Akht call of the nomadic deserts
wolf and serpent, arise from my flesh
to command my desires to become this dream
Eye of Arashk arise in me, I of the mind of Akoman
I ensorcell myself in the form of Arashk
a fallen one who devoured the light of heaven
On this earth I shall be as the lion, my eyes seeking the blood of life
- Druj Nasu
- Az-i-Dahak (Awake)
- Dahak (Serpent Arise)
- Eye of Arashk
- Kiss of Serpents
- Sutekh (Chaos)
- The Fallen Arise
- 1. Hell of Sathariel - Binah..
- 2. Harab Serapel, The Ravens..
- 3. Loathsome Serpents (Ogiel..
- 4. Leviathan - The Black Oce..
- 5. Sha'arimrath, The Eighth ..
- 6. Thaumiel - The Deepest He..
- 7. Gamaliel the Obscene - Ye..
- 8. Light of Satanael
- 9. Dahak (Serpent Arise)
- 10. Bathory Incarnate (Goddes..