There was a town found way up north
There was a coldness in the air
For all the people who lived there
By a wizard with white hair
High up in his mountain cave
The wizard looks down on his slaves
While the peasants talk about their pasts
Until someone asks "When did this come that we do so fear the sun?"
When the white wizard takes his hold
With fire in hand the peasants climb
To reclaim all their lost time
And once again the seasons turn
No longer cursed by the wizard's hand
The peasants now enjoy their land
- 1. Anxiety Puke / Lovelessne..
- 2. Stokasaurus
- 3. These Are My Dress Clothe..
- 4. Wendigo Pt.2 (Cursed To R..
- 5. Wendigo Pt.3 (Let Him Bur..
- 6. Stressed Elephant
- 7. Last And First Things
- 8. Wendigo Pt.1 (Quest For F..
- 9. Cancer Rat
- 10. Wartime