When a Witch Becomes a Pale Bride - text
I might appeal once quizzed, tested & feeled
Oh, these cuts-cut-open and observed
Though barely alive-cautiously preserved
Dispersed like transparent rime
Yet strangely I see trees
Which assail with stabbing scenes
So violently they create loathsome tricks
Labyrinth of angles-so twisted
Shape & form the inevitable-
Through the sharpness of her nails
Into her grim thoughts he now sails
Becomes now the most desirable pain
Washed to a pond of tears
Emptied to a valley of the gifted fears
Goblets of wisdom dried
When a witch becomes a pale bride
To the raving beauty of a doubt
A garland-old & worn-out
Whose skill so often hath been tryed
Their prophecies shall still survive
And ever keep their name alive"
- Crossing the Borders Betw..
- Lhe Surreal Touch Between..
- Lure My Spelled Emotions
- Wading Through Sensuous J..
- When a Witch Becomes a Pa..
- Diaries of Primeval Trage..
- To Begin the Quest Toward..
- The Fascinating Installme..
- 1. The Sombre Grounds of Tru..
- 2. Eyes Gaze to a Future For..
- 3. Stride The Corridors of O..
- 4. Diaries of Primeval Trage..
- 5. The Somber Grounds of Tru..
- 6. Self-Loathing Orchestrati..
- 7. Lhe Surreal Touch Between..
- 8. Unveil the Curtain of San..
- 9. Velvet Demise
- 10. Lure My Spelled Emotions