The Somber Grounds of Truth - text
Now seem a distant sight
As i wallow in the somber grounds of truth
The eyes are cloaked by the void within
A rough terrain reveals
And a mere glance is enough
The air itself contaminated with sadness
Sharp shapes and threatening with sadness
...all around.. ..the wrecks of passion and desire
And steeds of steel
Whatever price it my ask from me
No matter what the cost should be
Obliterating the snares before me
A dreamer in a nightmare!
A star follow star and all are dim
Piercing a thousand holes in my soul...
The soul of Nature sprang elate
And mine sank sad and low!
Volunteered to use his bow!
And brought dew instead of tears
Here a parth revealed
But it is me, left here, to struggle through the night...
- Unveil the Curtain of San..
- Eyes Gaze to a Future For..
- A Serpentine Crave
- Dreaming by Nightmares
- Self-Loathing Orchestrati..
- Spiritual Soul Sunset
- The Somber Grounds of Tru..
- Stride The Corridors of O..
- Velvet Demise
- 1. The Sombre Grounds of Tru..
- 2. Eyes Gaze to a Future For..
- 3. Stride The Corridors of O..
- 4. Diaries of Primeval Trage..
- 5. The Somber Grounds of Tru..
- 6. Self-Loathing Orchestrati..
- 7. Lhe Surreal Touch Between..
- 8. Unveil the Curtain of San..
- 9. Velvet Demise
- 10. Lure My Spelled Emotions