Take Your Carriage Clock and Shove It - text
Takes a second to think what to do
He's out of his seat and he's starting to speak
And he hears his own voice
And put up with all their demands
She sits like a viper and offers the clock
Without giving a damn
He takes it
You have whined till you got what you want
I did the working when things were going badly
You left us to rot
And turned like the scene from the old country song
Towering over the table he's lost
He is drunk with it all
When we'd rescued your arse from the fire
Your contribution to all that we did
Was to say it was dire
Despite of you fucking us all
Now I'm gonna die, I don't care if you cry
Just please leave me alone
We've had those till we're sick
You should leave while you still have the chance
At the end of an honored career
He paused in the silence to pull down his tie
And observe the mele
- Dog on Wheels
- The State I Am In
- String Bean Jean
- Belle and Sebastian
- Lazy Line Painter Jane
- You Made Me Forget My Dre..
- A Century of Elvis
- Photo Jenny
- A Century of Fakers
- Le Pastie de la Bourgeois..
- Put the Book Back on the ..
- This Is Just a Modern Roc..
- I Know Where the Summer G..
- The Gate
- Slow Graffiti
- Legal Man
- Judy Is a Dick Slap
- Winter Wooskie
- Jonathan David
- Take Your Carriage Clock ..
- The Loneliness of a Middl..
- I'm Waking Up to Us
- I Love My Car
- Marx and Engels
- 1. There's Too Much Love
- 2. Another Sunny Day
- 3. The Boy with the Arab Str..
- 4. Expectations
- 5. Get Me Away from Here, I'..
- 6. For the Price of a Cup of..
- 7. Piazza, New York Catcher
- 8. If You Find Yourself Caug..
- 9. Belle and Sebastian
- 10. Roy Walker