Take me to that point
I want to build a home with no ceilings
For the rest of my days let’s say
Well hell, I’m going to live them
And it all starts from right here
Tear this pen from my hand
Look at my eyes
I’m already thinking again
Somewhere out there
You’re sinking, and drowning
I’m calling out for you
Some say it’s not fair, but this is what I saw
I only with that I could save you too
Don’t we all?
Just forget it all
Not holding an intervention again, for you
There’s nothing left to say, I’ve tried
The downfall of your greatness will be your pride
It’s killing me, it’ll never save you
It’s killing me, they’ll never save you
It’s killing me, It’s killing, it’s killing me
I’ll never save you
- It's Dark Inside with You
- The Positive and the Nega..
- We Won't Make the Same Mi..
- How It Feels to Be Defeat..
- Anything's Possible in Ne..
- Midwest Modesty
- A Home With No Ceilings
- We Destroyed All the Evid..
- Adam Was a Cool Dude
- 1. Close Your Eyes Its Okay ..
- 2. Hey, Dude!
- 3. Sing to Me
- 4. Start with Today (feat. K..
- 5. Love Is Misery
- 6. Not Alone
- 7. My Match, Your Fire
- 8. Life Was All a Dream
- 9. Finding a Way
- 10. So in Love