Wooden claws beneath white chilling robes
Encircled by frostcovered majestic trees
As you dwell under the spell of winter
Senses pretending to suffocate
On biting cold air
Euthanized lifeless limbs
That perceive the living will
As you gasp the breath of winter
When Orion's celestial sign reveals
Witness the downfall of a dying light
God forsaken in the shades of winter
Life that's plagued by life itself
Weeping blood solidified noncrystalline
Frozen in the embrace of winter
- Winter Blood
- Worshippers of the Grim S..
- Templar's Penitence
- The Saints Impaled
- The Black Emperor
- Glorious Days Are Not For..
- In the Moors
- The Temptation of the Nig..
- 1. In the Moors
- 2. Glorious Days Are Not For..
- 3. Worshippers of the Grim S..
- 4. The Black Emperor
- 5. Winter Blood
- 6. The Saints Impaled
- 7. Templar's Penitence
- 8. The Temptation of the Nig..