Taking all what others have hassled
Looking back to darker days getting me down
And if this is chaos
I think that I'm in love with clamor
Tides are turning
never understood my undeveloped story
But it makes sense to me, you make sense to me
When it all falls down, I'll still be right here
When it all falls down, we'll still be right here
Once in a lifetime, I could feel this way
Once in a lifetime, you could feel it too
Cancel your black subscription
I'm nowhere near a cigarette
And I'm cut clear as you wander
Past this lonely street and wonder
Dance all night, dance all night
The kids are all here, and we're downtown
We're past the morning glory
It's ten past two
and I'm still working on forty
- The Haunting
- Like A Rolling Stone (Bob..
- A Day Late (Acoustic)
- Enjoy The Silence (Depech..
- Cadence (Acoustic)
- Downtown Song
- There Is A Light That Nev..
- Dismantle. Repair. (Acous..
- The Promise (When in Rome..
- Naïve Orleans (Acoustic)
- Inevitable (AOL Sessions ..
- The Unwinding Cable Car (..
- Creep (AOL Sessions Under..
- Baby Please Come Home
- Ready Fuels (Demo)
- Driving (Autobahn) (Demo)
- Everywhere in Between (De..
- Hidden Track (Glass to th..