Desire gets in the way
You can't hide such an ugly trait
I know it's not easy
When everything you want's within in your reach
But better the bed you know than the bed that you don't
This fire burns incessantly
I can't lie, I kind of like the pain
I know you'll put it out
You always put it out before it consumes me
For you, I'll remain
Chained to the bed we made
But I get to choose your lingerie
We'll lie here forever like condemned criminals on trial
I'm down for whatever
The uglier, the better
American Football II
- Where Are We Now?
- My Instincts Are The Enem..
- Home Is Where The Haunt I..
- Born To Lose
- I've Been So Lost For So ..
- Give Me The Gun
- I Need A Drink (Or Two Or..
- Desire Gets In The Way
- Everyone Is Dressed Up
- 1. Never Meant
- 2. Stay Home
- 3. Honestly?
- 4. The Summer Ends
- 5. You Know I Should Be Leav..
- 6. The One with the Wurlitze..
- 7. Home Is Where The Haunt I..
- 8. I'll See You When We're B..
- 9. I Need A Drink (Or Two Or..
- 10. For Sure