I saw him, fallen, with his gore face in the mud under my feet...
And I’ve washed my hands for the murderer act of his own people.
The shepherd from Nazareth;
Come to laugh of him,
Behold that corpse in the cross.
I’ve stood in the shadows all this time of sorrow and slavery,
Since he spoke and no one belived the words from his heart;
I celebrate his useless sacrifice in the name of the lord.
‘Cause this battle I shall win
Come to pray for him,
- Invocation of the Norse S..
- The Souless Fleet
- The Dream of Secret Reaso..
- Lamb of God
- King by Blood Right
- Under the Holy Dark Sign
- Spellbound (Dimmu Borgir ..
- 1. Lamb of God
- 2. Under the Holy Dark Sign
- 3. The Dream of Secret Reaso..
- 4. The Souless Fleet
- 5. Invocation of the Norse S..
- 6. Spellbound (Dimmu Borgir ..
- 7. King by Blood Right
- 8. Nosferatu
- 9. Crucified