Seatbelts Off (let Go) - text
Tonight will be
The last time that I think of you.
How could you?
Is anyone here human?
I'm on the bathroom floor.
Screaming as I die some more.
It's a slow burn. It's a slow burn.
It's a loss of control.
So murder me.
Over and over.
It's a drunken blur. And I'm
Alive but not living
This is a loss of innocence.
Cheap sex and faceless friends.
It's all wrong, all wrong.
Nezařazené v albu
- 1. The Diamond Ring (84)
- 2. Midwestern Hand Grenade (84)
- 3. Barricade The Doors (73)
- 4. Alone In The City Of Robo.. (73)
- 5. Inflamed Nerve Endings (70)
- 6. The Art Of Staying Alive (70)
- 7. Seatbelts Off (let Go) (67)
- 8. The Ghosts Of Who We Were (67)
- 9. Afraid To Breathe (65)
- 10. A Room Full Of Atheists (60)