“I see you slippin’ away from my sight.
My vision is dwindling, it can’t be the night?”
The chivalrous dragoons race toward the line.
They bring crocks of barley, some honey, and wine.
“I am the Red Knight that charges with might!
I soar like a grey hawk I’ve seen in take-flight!”
The birds of prey land on the bleak river forks.
In their beaks, gripping, are three bloody torques.
It’s sad to remember those sickening years
that shed the tears - TORQUES OF GOLD
A dream of Earth, the dream of Seas,
we rode with spears - TORQUES OF GOLD
We brace ‘em bold - TORQUES OF GOLD
We’re wise, not old - TORQUES OF GOLD
The grey hawks flew in the mild, Southern wind.
The champions of the Red Branch Cycle defend.
“I’m Ross The Red of Ulaidh; I’ve never failed!
I’m the son, father’s the High King; we prevailed!
He saw you slippin’ away from his eyes.
His sight returned, as the night filled with lies.
“I weigh anchor hoist, ocean deep, then set sail.
I search for new Earth, Southern wind, and the gale.
WE’VE BEEN TOLD
YOUR PRIDE WAS SOLD,
SO FACE THE BOLD....
Mythological Occult Metal: 1991 - 2001
- The Gold Torques of Uláid
- Never Blow Out The Easter..
- Stone Of Destiny
- Immortal Sorcery
- Sumerian Sands (The Silen..
- ...and Shineth Unto The C..
- Prelusion To Cythraul
- Akhera Goiti - Akhera Bei..
- Reliquiae Celticae
- The Great Battle Moving f..
- Old Tombs at Hochdorf
- Silvester Anfang/Deathcru..
- Swing of the Axe (Possess..
- Transylvania (Iron Maiden..
- Bestial Invasion (Destruc..
- The Winter Zephyr (...wit..
- Highland Tyrant Attack
- The Thrice Is Greatest To..
- The Coming of War (Morbid..
- Book of Splendour