Trashed (Black Sabbath cover) - text
The bottle took a beating
The ladies of the manor
Watched me climb into my car and
I was going down the track about a hundred and five
They had the stop-watch rolling
I had the headlights blazing I was really alive
And yet my mind was blowing
I drank a bottle of tequila and I feel real good
I had the tape deck roaring
But on the twenty-fifth lap at the canal turn
I went of exploring
I knew I wouldn't make it the car just wouldn't make it
I was turning tires burning
The ground was in my sky
I was laughing the bitch was trashed
And death was in my eye
I had the wheels in motion
There was Peter and the Green fly laughing like drains
The crowd was roaring I was at Brands Hatch
In my imagination
But at the canal turn I hit an only patch
I thank you Mr. Miracle I won't get trashed again
Ooh can you hear my lies
Don't you bother with this fool just laugh into my eyes
But there was no tequila
Then we started on the whiskey just to steady our brains
'Cause there was no tequila
And as we drank a little faster at the top of our hill
We began to roll
And as we get trashed we were laughing still
Well bless my soul
- Who Do You Think We Are? ..
- Death Alley Driver (Rainb..
- Gypsy (Mercyful Fate cove..
- Pleasure Slave (Manowar c..
- Stinkfist (Tool cover)
- Icarus (Kansas cover)
- A National Acrobat (Black..
- Day of the Thunder (Wrath..
- The Last in Line (Dio cov..
- Ghosts (Dan Fogelberg cov..
- Space Truckin' (Deep Purp..
- Island of Domination (Jud..
- Trashed (Black Sabbath co..