The Rains of Castamere (From Game of Thrones) - text
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws
and mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
but now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear...
The Rains of Castamere
- 1. Strike Back (feat. Ahren ..
- 2. Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) f..
- 3. How Far I'll Go (From Moa..
- 4. Misty Mountains (From Hob..
- 5. Hellfire (From Hunchback ..
- 6. You're Welcome (From Moan..
- 7. Honey, I'm Good (Original..
- 8. I Don't Fuck With You (Or..
- 9. Hawaiian Roller Coaster R..
- 10. Game of Thrones & Sky..