They Should Greet Me With Howls Of Execration - text
lay on your back take a breath rest your eyes tomorrow's the day to lose the
mask and reveal the lies (this long black dream) into the black a lovely death
and no one cries a life that lacked one to bliss to simplify all humankind.
digging trenches your life spent in the dark and moved on to building bridges
only to leap from the top and drop.
I Am Not What I Am
- And We Have Killed Him
- Leaving Nothing But The A..
- If Only That So Many Dead..
- Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- They Should Greet Me With..
- I Am Not What I Am
- Love And Terror Laid The ..
- The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- Ascending The White Mount..