Death Is Eager To Hold You - text
on your death bed forever turning / how long can we stay here / on your last
leg we watch you suffer / this false hope could tear a heart out / a wife / a
life / that's better a lost one / give your life dive into the grave / on your
deathbed injecting poison / how long can we stay here / on your last leg bent
over backwards / while the world moves on and steals your life / let them die
and be free / send their souls to the empty ones.
I Am Not What I Am
- And We Have Killed Him
- Leaving Nothing But The A..
- If Only That So Many Dead..
- Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- They Should Greet Me With..
- I Am Not What I Am
- Love And Terror Laid The ..
- The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- Ascending The White Mount..