Anthem (Rush cover) - text
Know your place in life is where you want to be,
Don't let them tell you that you owe it all to me.
Keep on looking forward; no use in looking 'round;
Hold your head above the ground and they won't bring you down.
Anthem of the heart and anthem of the mind
A funeral dirge for eyes gone blind
We marvel after those who sought
The wonders of the world, wonders of the world,
Wonders of the world they wrought.
Live for yourself -- there's no one else
More worth living for
Begging hands and bleeding hearts will only cry out for more
Well, I know they've always told you
Selfishness was wrong
Yet it was for me, not you, I came to write this song
- Carry On Wayward Son (Kan..
- Pictures of Home (Deep Pu..
- Gates of Babylon (Rainbow..
- Manic Depression (Jimi He..
- In the Dead of Night (U.K..
- Mistreated (Deep Purple c..
- The Sails of Charon (Scor..
- Demon's Eye (Deep Purple ..
- Anthem (Rush cover)
- Child in Time (Deep Purpl..
- Spanish Castle Magic (Jim..