Unblessed Be - text
We strike as wolves from the thickening fog
To exalt our throne ove the stars of God
Lowly holy goats bare the brunt
Of rabid dogmas on a stellar bearhunt
Bastioned in citadels and monastic cells
That smell of blessed cunt
Like a convent where crosses rust
From thirty dirty habits of shaved nun
There where deeper needs are begged of lust
And cess and less impress enough
Obtaining the ord of Our Gaurdian, Anger
And Death's tunnel vision
Bad thing in collision
The locking of eyes and jagged antler...
- Soulless Elegy
- Purgatory Spiral
- Cemetery of Shattered Mas..
- Malignant Prophecy
- Oration of Ruin
- Legacy of Human Irrelevan..
- Dehumanizing Procession
- Funerals Drenched in Apat..
- Worship (The War Against)..
- Memorial to the Waste of ..
- The Only Blood That Pours..
- Unblessed Be