Arcane and Misanthropic Projection - text
Through arcades where shimmering snowfall
Lay in state with the sad and damned
A rent lament barely flung above a whisper
Drew Me like a ghost to the haunts of Man
I Found Her tempting fate between Her wrist and razor
A kindred spirit in a graveyard
Beneath the stature of a colder saviour
Mist hung like thieves wreathed in scant arabesques
And through the chill earth it bedwed Her drawling breast
Like a come dream true under etched glass spent
Making love to the beautiful dead...
- Disharmonic Convergence
- The Prison of Mirrors
- Beauty Is Only Razor Deep
- Trauma Will Always Linger
- Pyramid of Skulls
- Arcane and Misanthropic P..
- Victim of Your Dreams
- Through a Trance of Despo..
- Loss and Inner Distortion
- Subliminal Genocide
- Malice Hidden in Surreali..