Footsteps - text
You can almost see them walking,
Here alongside hand in hand
The lovers' feet entwining,
Left soft impressions in the sand
You know they were happy here not long ago
You know they were happy here not very long ago
And so I find I'm tracing steps of two people,
two people I'll never know
Watching coastlines slip and fade away,
and I'm coming home alone
Knowing city lights will take it's place,
when star lit tapestries are gone
Whispers & Fragments
- If a Tree Can Drop It's L..
- Ink Well Paper Stains
- It's Floating Wicker Prop..
- The Jedis Are Going To Fe..
- Don't Bite The Hand That ..
- Call Sanctuary
- Between The Places We Bel..
- Coloured Pastels/Racing H..
- When Everything Is Done
- My Conscience Is The Only..