Sincerity - text
I won't look back (I won't look back)
I've lost it all again
For the last time (for the last time)
I close my eyes, I close my eyes and take a chance
Is it worth it, is it worth anything at all?
To watch my hopes and dreams in front of me
Oh god don't let me fall
Get ready, I'm ready
I've come too far to give over now
I'm ready, I'm ready
To see my feet come off the ground
Lets give it up for the ones who lack all tact,
A toast for those who held me back
Cause I don't wanna live with regret,
Sincerity is dead.
Trust In Few
- Welcome To The Sunshine S..
- You're Killin' Me Smalls!
- It's Not A Problem Unless..
- The Weight Of The Sea
- To The Moon
- I'm Gonna Bury You Underg..
- So, Return To The King Or..
- Not Another Song About Yo..