Sonnet 20 [feat. Frally Hynes] - text
A woman's face with nature's own hand painted
Hast thou, the master mistress of my passion
A woman's gentle heart but not acquainted
With shifting change as is false women's fashion
An eye more bright than theirs less false in rolling
Gilding the object whereupon it gazeth
A man in hue all hues in his controlling
Which steals men's eyes and women's souls amazeth
And for a woman wert thou first created
Till Nature as she wrought thee fell a-doting
And by addition me of thee defeated
By adding one thing to my purpose nothing
But since she prick'd thee out for women's pleasure
Mine be thy love and thy love's use their treasure
Take All My Loves - 9 Shakespeare Sonnets
- When I Most Wink (Sonnet ..
- Take All My Loves (Sonnet..
- A Woman's Face (Sonnet 20..
- For Shame (Sonnet 10) [fe..
- When In Disgrace With For..
- A Woman's Face - Reprise ..
- Sonnet 43 [feat. Síán Phi..
- Sonnet 20 [feat. Frally H..
- Sonnet 10 [feat. Petr Eyr..
- Unperfect Actor (Sonnet 2..
- Sonnet 29 [feat. Carrie F..
- Sonnet 129 [feat. William..
- Th' Expense of Spirit in ..
- All Dessen Müd (Sonnet 66..
- Sonnet 87 [feat. Inge Kel..
- Farewell (Sonnet 87) [fea..