Today (Jefferson Airplane Cover) - text
Today I feel like pleasing you more than before
Today I know what I want to do but I don't know what for
To be living for you is all I want to do
To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true
Today you'll make me say that I somehow have changed
Today you'll look into my eyes, I'm just not the same
To be anymore than all I am would be a lie
I'm so full of love I could burst apart and start to cry
Today everything you want, I swear it all will come true
Today I realize how much I'm in love with you
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
Please, please listen to me
It's taken so long to come true
And it's all for you
all for you...
- Bracelets of Fingers (The..
- Everybody's Been Burned (..
- The Trap (Bonniwell's Mus..
- In the Past (The Chocolat..
- Today (Jefferson Airplane..
- Can You Travel in the Dar..
- I Had Too Much to Dream (..
- Street Song (13th Floor E..
- 66-5-4-3-2-1 (The Troggs ..
- Dark Is the Bark (The Lef..
- Magic Hollow (The Beau Br..
- Soon There Will Be Thunde..
- Velvet Sunsets (Music Emp..
- Lament of the Astral Cowb..
- I Can See the Light (Les ..
- Where Is Yesterday (The U..