The Dreamer and the Realist - text
He's brilliant but he's wasting away.
Not making the best of his gifts he's straight away.
He wants to grow up and not give in.
The fighting's hard but the chance is thin.
This is where his brilliance kicks it
Turn off your alarm clock.
Take off your watch.
Time has taken flight through the nearest window.
Turn off your inhibitions.
They serve as a restriction. Lock the window.
Keep the breeze in. Keep time out
So have a seat.
Take this impression down and leave it in your knees.
Shake shake. Watch yourself go.
Take a bit of time to watch yourself. Watch yourself go.
Welcome Change, Goodbye Gravity
- Let's Make My First Accid..
- A Barrel Tapped at Both E..
- There's a Bully In the Pa..
- A Beautiful Place, Not a ..
- Grey Turning, Gold Turnin..
- Turquoise and Lavender
- The Dreamer and the Reali..