GIRL LIKE YOU (Horace/Horace, Henry D) - text
I'm getting tired of your lies
You always say I never tried
Today it's this, tomorrow's that
Day by day the same ol'crap
You always knew you were my only love
But you still always get on my nerves
Suspicious accousation, that's your only mission
Need to get'ya out of my system
I really don't know what to do
With a girl like you
Hey, I really don't care what you say
Hey, just get out of my way
You try to put all the blame on me
Now you pretend that I can't see
Never give up on a good thing, baby
You'll always wanna be my lady
- BOBBY LONG (Gonzales/Gonz..
- CAR CHECK (Gonzales, Tom/..
- GIRL LIKE YOU (Horace/Hor..
- MIGHTY REAL (Horace/Horac..
- TIPTOE IN THE MESS (Jamie..
- KISS AWAY (Gonzales/Gonza..
- SMOOTH END OF THE WORLD (..
- ROBBERY BLUES (Jamie/Jami..
- TOGETHER (Horace, Tom/Hor..
- MORNINGS (Edai, Gonzales/..
- RATHER HAPPY THAN RIGHT (..
- WHERE AM I (Gonzales/Gonz..