Snakedriver by The Jesus and Mary Chain - text
I've got syphilitic hetro friends in every part of town
I don't hate them but I know them I don't want them hanging around
I won't roll my bones for every little girl who gets on down
I got space and space got me I should be selling it by the pound
Ever since I heard the voice I thought I had no choice but then I kissed her
I don't mind if I get broken I don't mind if I get fixed
I don't mind if I'm not spoken I don't mind if I get kicks
If I wake up dead I'll wake up just like any other day
And the photographs of god I bought have almost fade away
Everything just passes by I thought it always would but then I kissed her
- Burn by The Cure
- Golgotha Tenement Blues b..
- Big Empty by Stone Temple..
- Dead Souls by Nine Inch N..
- Darkness (Of Greed) by Ra..
- Color Me Once by Violent ..
- Ghostrider by Rollins Ban..
- Milktoast by Helmet
- The Badge by Pantera
- Slip Slide Melting by For..
- After the Flesh by My Lif..
- Snakedriver by The Jesus ..
- Time Baby III by Medicine
- It Can't Rain All the Tim..