Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye - text
this is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
but it's over
just hear this and then I'll go
you gave me more to live for
more than you'll ever know
this is our last embrace
must I dream and always see your face
why can't we overcome this wall
well, maybe it's just because I didn't know you at all
kiss me, please kiss me
but kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation
you know it makes me so angry 'cause I know that in time
I'll only make you cry, this is our last goodbye
did you say "no, this can't happen to me,"
and did you rush to the phone to call
was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind
saying maybe you didn't know him at all
you didn't know him at all, oh, you didn't know
well, the bells out in the church tower chime
burning clues into this heart of mine
thinking so hard on her soft eyes and the memories
offer signs that it's over... it's over
Nezařazené v albu
- R.E.M. - All the Right Fr..
- Radiohead - Everything in..
- Paul McCartney - Vanilla ..
- Peter Gabriel - Solsbury ..
- The Monkees - Porpoise So..
- Red House Painters - Have..
- Josh Rouse - Directions
- Leftfield - Africa Shox
- Jeff Buckley - Last Goodb..
- Todd Rundgren - Can We St..
- Bob Dylan - Fourth Time A..
- 1. Radiohead - Everything in..
- 2. Peter Gabriel - Solsbury ..
- 3. Paul McCartney - Vanilla ..
- 4. Bob Dylan - Fourth Time A..
- 5. Todd Rundgren - Can We St..
- 6. Red House Painters - Have..
- 7. Josh Rouse - Directions
- 8. R.E.M. - All the Right Fr..
- 9. Leftfield - Africa Shox
- 10. Jeff Buckley - Last Goodb..