Southern Culture on the Skids - Camel Walk - text
Baby, Would you eat that there snack cracker
In your special outfit for me, please?
Yo ye pharoahs, let us walk
Through this barren desert, in search of truth
And some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers.
baby, you make me wanna walk like a camel.
Who's in charge here?
where's my Captain's wafers?
Don't go around hungry now, the way you eat that oatmeal pie,
Makes me just wanna die, baby!
You make me wanna walk like a camel.
Say, you don't think there's any way I can get that quarter
From underneath your pointy boot, do ya?
All I want is just one more oatmeal pie.
Little Debbie, Little Debbie!
I'm a'comin on home, baby, 'cause you make me wanna walk
Like a camel
1x06 Weekend Warriors
- 1. The Friendly Indians - I ..
- 2. Survivor - Eye of the Tig..
- 3. Bill Medley - Lonely Aven..
- 4. Daryl Hall & John Oat..
- 5. Tears For Fears - Shout
- 6. Wham! - Wake me up Before..
- 7. Olivia Newton John - Phys..
- 8. Simple Minds- Don't You (..
- 9. UB40 - Swing Low Sweet Ch..
- 10. Fountains of Wayne - Stac..