Grinch Schedule by Jim Carrey - text
The nerve of those Whos!
Inviting me done there, on such short notice!
Even if I wanted to go my SCHEDULE Wouldn't allow it!
One o'clock, Wallow in self pity.
Four thirty, stare into the abyss.
Five o'clock, solve world hunger; tell no one.
Five thirty, Jazz-ercise.
Six thirty, dinner with me. I can't cancle that again!
Seven o'clock, wrestle with my self-loathing...
Well if I bump the loathing to to nine
I could still be done in time to lay in bed
And stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness...
But what would I wear!!
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Kids Today by Jim Carrey ..
- Grinch 2000 by Busta Rhym..
- Green Christmas by Barena..
- Christmas of Love by Litt..
- Lonely Christmas Eve by B..
- Grinch Schedule by Jim Ca..
- Better Do It Right by Sma..
- Whoville Medley (Perfect ..
- Reindeer by Jim Carrey
- Christmas Is Going to the..
- You're a Mean One, Mr. Gr..
- Christmas Means More by A..
- You Don't Have to Be Alon..
- Where Are You Christmas? ..
- The Shape of Things to Co..
- Memories of a Green Child..
- Christmas, Why Can't I Fi..
- Stealing Christmas by Ant..
- The Big Heist
- Does Cindy Lou Really Rui..
- A Change of Heart
- The Sleigh of Presents
- He Carves the Roast Beast
- 1. Where Are You Christmas? ..
- 2. You're a Mean One, Mr. Gr..
- 3. Grinch Schedule by Jim Ca..
- 4. Grinch 2000 by Busta Rhym..
- 5. Lonely Christmas Eve by B..
- 6. Kids Today by Jim Carrey ..
- 7. Christmas, Why Can't I Fi..
- 8. Whoville Medley (Perfect ..
- 9. Christmas of Love by Litt..
- 10. Green Christmas by Barena..