Goulou L'Mama by Jalal Hamdaoui & Cheb Rayan - text
Tell my mom , tell my mom that I don't forget
I'm sorry swindler
(some ignorant people in go to this kind of person to treat their problems such as impossible love, marriage ..etc)
I'm not capable of doing it
O my lovers, o my friend , my patience got too long for all this people
to whom am I going to tell my story , to whom am I going to complain
o inattentive be sane
don't believe nor worry
god's fate is what is going to be
They drove us crazy, and followed us, with their eyes they're going to eat us
tell us: what do we owe you?
Let it go (don't pay much attention abt that), let it for god's power
the words could never buy vegetables (expression; means they can't do anything with their words , powerless words )
stop being opressor
- The Next Episode by Aiwa,..
- Ila Nzour Nebra
- Habibi by Ali Hassan Kuba..
- Everybody Hurts by Mc Rai
- Wahrane Wahrane by Khaled
- 9 to 5 by Michelle J. Nas..
- Goulou L'Mama by Jalal Ha..
- The Song of Admiral Gener..
- Let's Get It On by Mohame..
- Raoui by Souad Massi
- Money's On the Dresser by..
- Our Beloved Leader by The..