The Sky (Nervosa Version) - text
When I was small you might have thought of me
You might have spread apart the fat webs in your heart
But there was never anything inside of me
I'm just dried mud casing that cracks and comes apart
And now I'm being crushed beneath your feet
And all the mud is disappearing into me
You're rising up like fire while the memories halt
Don't look down to see me or you will become a pillar of salt
You'll never see my face
You are a song to sing
I am the dust and ash
You are the queen of clean
I am the world's trash
There is no candy center in the middle of the world
When I was small you might remember me
You might have drained the black oil from my heart
String me up and hang me upside down
- The Journey (Feat. Soul G..
- The Vulture (Nervosa Vers..
- The Sky (Nervosa Version)
- The Dirt (Nervosa Version..
- The Dirt (Alpha)
- The Pig (Nervosa Version)
- The Flies (Nervosa Versio..
- The Goat (Nervosa Version..
- The Death (Nervosa Versio..
- The End (Nervosa Version)
- The End (Omega) (Nervosa ..
- The Beginning (Feat. Rees..