The Dirt (Alpha) - text
Before there was anything
I loved you endlessly
There are no words to make way for this truth
This love for you inside of Me
And if I paint a sky with bronze
Or blanket you with stars
It's not enough to prove to you
This love inside My heart
What if I knit you together
Inside your mother, with artistry?
Crafted in My very image
Because I need you here with Me
What if I gave everything
Just to have you close to Me?
What if My love was the only truth
Would you believe it could set you free?
There isn't anything
That you could ever do
Not death or life, not depth or height
Can ever take My love from you
There is no greater love than this
That a man should lay his life
Down for his friends
And though I already have
I'd do it all again
Regenerative are My bones and My skin
My nerves are dismayed by intrusion
Yet if you are gone, for short or for long
It all aches with no sought restitution
I would do anything for you
It's obvious and in plain view
Like the life that I've laid before you
Everything that I've done is for you
So look for me with open eyes
Knock and I will open the door
I have loved you before there was time
And I will love you forever more
- The Journey (Feat. Soul G..
- The Vulture (Nervosa Vers..
- The Sky (Nervosa Version)
- The Dirt (Nervosa Version..
- The Dirt (Alpha)
- The Pig (Nervosa Version)
- The Flies (Nervosa Versio..
- The Goat (Nervosa Version..
- The Death (Nervosa Versio..
- The End (Nervosa Version)
- The End (Omega) (Nervosa ..
- The Beginning (Feat. Rees..