The Rain - text
Tossing and turning another sleepless night
A rain crashes against my window pane
For the moment I knew I will never be the same
I saw you (and her) walking in the rain
(I saw you walking, I saw you walking)
You were holding hands and I will never be the same
Now here you are begging to me
To give a love another try
Boy I love you, well I always will
But darling right now I got to say good bye
- Hi baby. How was your day today ?
- I love you honey, I want you babe.
- You missed me? Well, I missed you too... I missed you so much. Then I followed you today.
- What ? You followed me?
- Yeah, that's right. I saw you with that girl.
- What girl ?
- Walking on the street, kissing her, holding her hand. And now you come back to me. No baby, get your butt out of here. I can see you no more