When Life Run on Razorblades... - text
Every night I try to disintoxicate myself
From this existence
It doesn’t matter if internally
Or just my surface ...
As everything becomes more pleasant
Little by little that the blood awakes my limbs
I understand my failure as a human being
Created for dying … But not destined
To comprehend life
This melancholy that pervades my body
An arcane mortal call
In this perverse and cruel life
My only way to feel myself alive …
Is to be dead
- I Desire You...Wrapped In..
- Photophobic City
- Rotting in This Putrid Li..
- When Life Run on Razorbla..
- For a Taste of a Lightene..
- If My World Ends Without ..
- Children of Tomorrow Are ..
- Stockholm (Lifelover cove..