The Nanny Named Fran (The Nanny Opening Theme.. - text
She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens,
Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes.
What was she to do, where was she to go
She was out on her fanny.
So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield's door,
She was there to sell make up but the father saw more,
She had style, she had flair, she was there,
That's how she became the Nanny.
Who would have guessed that the girl we described
was just exactly what the doctor prescribed?
Now, the father finds her beguiling, watch out C.C.,
The kids are actually smiling, such joie de vivre
She's the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan.
The flashy girl from Flushing, the Nanny named Fran.
The '90s Sitcom Metal Medley
- Second Time Around (Step ..
- Sister Sister (Sister Sis..
- Tossed Salads & Scrambled..
- Everywhere You Look (Full..
- I'll Be There for You (Fr..
- Love and Marriage (Marrie..
- Yo! Home to Bel-Air (The ..
- As Days Go By (Family Mat..
- Baby All My Life I Will B..
- The Nanny Named Fran (The..
- Where Everybody Knows You..
- Family Guy (Family Guy Op..
- Hit the Road Jack (Unhapp..
- Saved by the Bell (Saved ..