Pretty Soon, I Don't Know What, But... - text
Time can kill the greatest of men. Even the strongest
find themselves on the floor. It Doesn't have to be
this way. Time keeps moving on and on. Fragile time
can not waste again. Fragile time can't be laid to
rest. Fragile time can lead you to the grave or
fragile time can start eternity. It kills their walk,
I watch them wash away. Its all worth while. Time
Bless The Martyr And Kiss The Child
- The Entire World Is Count..
- Face: Face
- Memphis Will Be Laid To W..
- Creating Something Out Of..
- Pretty Soon, I Don't Know..
- The Shotgun Message
- Sometimes It's Our Mistak..
- I Used To Hate Cell Phone..
- It Was As If The Dead Man..
- The Human Face, Divine
- Organized Beyond Recognit..