Murderotica: An Avalanche In D Minor - text
When I die, open wide for this.
Throw your dice, take back.
Turn on us across-the-board winners.
Make your weapons.
Gaping tear, gaping terror.
Open eye, opening. Low pudding, low.
This was on your conscience. Brought down.
We're recklessly looking for the truth.
Yeah, we're looking for looking for the truce.
We'll tear this place apart.
There is hope for us yet hope is there
Is hope for us yet you found no love
Is hope for us yet hope is there
Is hope for us yet you found no concern
Is hope for us yet hope is God
Is hope for us yet there is no love.
O' God The Aftermath
- Murderotica: An Avalanche..
- Vertebraille: Choke That ..
- Bayonetwork: Vultures In ..
- Dilemmachine: Coalition, ..
- Coffinspire: Multitudes, ..
- Liarsenic: Creating A Uni..
- Disconnecktie: The Faithf..
- Absentimental: Street Cla..
- Charactarantula: Talking ..
- Pretendeavor: In Referenc..