Liarsenic: Creating A Universe Of Discourse - text
Run ever screaming bloody murder.
The daughters of question have been murdered, murdered, murdered.
Deception is charming. I don't censor life.
No, we don't think so. Don't think so. We don't think so.
These things will harm an eye and overthrew
These things we're sure, but they will stare down
These things will harmonize and overthrew
These things we're sure, but they will tear down
We are not the ones who carry on.
We are not the ones who finish out, tear down.
Liar, condescender, words born as bastards.
Our swords will rest and a course in miracles all hail
Killer hearts will rise where we've gone wrong, understanding love, the world.
We don't think so.
No, I don't think so. Don't think so. We don't think so.
O' God The Aftermath
- Murderotica: An Avalanche..
- Vertebraille: Choke That ..
- Bayonetwork: Vultures In ..
- Dilemmachine: Coalition, ..
- Coffinspire: Multitudes, ..
- Liarsenic: Creating A Uni..
- Disconnecktie: The Faithf..
- Absentimental: Street Cla..
- Charactarantula: Talking ..
- Pretendeavor: In Referenc..