The Old Rugged Cross - text
On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and shame;
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it some day for a crown.
To the old rugged cross I will ever be true,
It's shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then he'll call me some day to my home far away,
Where his glory forever I'll share.
- 'Tis So Sweet To Trust In..
- Blessed Assurance
- Softly And Tenderly
- I Love To Tell The Story
- When We All Get To Heaven
- In The Garden
- Are You Washed In The Blo..
- I'll Fly Away
- What A Friend We Have In ..
- Standing On The Promises
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- Leaning On The Everlastin..
- The Old Rugged Cross
- How Great Thou Art
- I Want To Stroll Over Hea..