Dying Alone Done - text
Donnie, what did Roberta Sparrow say to you?
- She said that every living creature on earth dies alone.
- How it that make you feel?
- It reminded me of my dog Kelly, she died when I was eight and she crawled into the, near, to the porche.
- To die?
- To be alone.
- Do you feel alone right now?
- I mean. I'd like to believe I'm not but I just... I've just never seen any proof so I... I just don't debate it anymore, you know? It's like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again, weighing the pros and cons and in the end I still wouldn't have any proof so I just... I just don't debate it anymore. It's absurd.
- The search for God Is absurd?
- It is if everyone dies alone.
- Does that scare you?
-I don't wanna be alone.
It's all part of life
This is our reality,
That we cannot deny.
Why does it have to be this way?
Is there no light in darkness?
Every breath I take
Pullutes and posions my lungs
This decrepit air.
Is there no scape to this?
It's so thick
I can't breathe...
Please make it stop...
I don't want to suffer anymore...
I just want to be left alone...
Because that's the truth about life,
We were born alone...
And we die alone...