Life on the Line – Feat. Darius Rucker - text
Woke up this morning with my life on the line
Open my eyes and with a deepness i sigh.
I dreamt my baby up and left me behind
But there she is beside me asleep lookin fine.
I took a walk out on the streets in the night
With her in mind its the finest of times.
I'll give her lovin' till the day that i die
As long as she knows it and i know she's mine.
Thank god i got you by my side
I woke up empty now a new feelin' the resides. Oh I, oh I.
Nezařazené v albu
- Thinking Out Loud (Ed She..
- Sam Smith - Writings on t..
- Ed Sheeran - Dive
- Through The Dark (One Dir..
- Beyonce - Daddy Lessons (..
- Kill Em With Kindness - S..
- Life on the Line – Feat. ..
- Something to die for