The Real Folk Blues (Cowboy Bebop) - text
How many howling winds will it take to see
That I doubt I'll ever see you again, it's not meant to be
Teardrops so gently fall, I've given my all
But I'll never say 'I love you' again, it's too late now
Could anyone cry with dry eyes? Before it's time to finally die?
The real folk blues ring through my soul
Sorrow's beauty makes me one and makes me whole
A tainted river flows, and yet still I know
Life's not bad if I don't have to try again; I don't think I could,
Yesterday is yesterday...
- Beautiful Cruel World (At..
- Kami-iro Awase (Danganron..
- Dango Daikazoku (Clannad)..
- Ninelie (Kabaneri of the ..
- Let It Out (Fullmetal Alc..
- Again (Fullmetal Alchemis..
- Become The Wind (The Cat ..
- Yakusoku wa Iranai (Escaf..
- Diamonds (Cowboy Bebop)
- Adieu (Cowboy Bebop)
- Flying Teapot (Cowboy Beb..
- The Real Folk Blues (Cowb..
- Catch You, Catch Me (Card..
- Zoetrope (Amnesia)
- White Wishes (Tonari no K..