Whacko Jacko Steals The Elephant Man's Bones - text
I've grown indifferent, sideways,
Like I've seen you before.
(Wake Up!) The clock strikes twelve.
Can your hear the bells, these
Hearts kiss and tell!!!
(Fall short! Conform!)
Now, what do you have to say?
Can't talk to your way out of anything.
Make up, to break up, to take up my time...
Time Lost the evidence.
Mindless, like I've been here before.
(These words) are irrelevant.
You don't intimidate, you don't incorporate, you...
Load. Click. Shoot! OH MY GOD!!! 911
CALLING ALL CARS!!!
Never lay down, lay down, Lay down!!!
The Fall Of Troy
- Rockstar Nailbomb
- The Circus That Has Broug..
- Mouths Like Sidewinder Mi..
- The Last March Of The Ent..
- Whacko Jacko Steals The E..
- Reassurance Rests In The ..
- The Adventures Of Allan G..
- I Just Got This Symphony ..
- What Sound Does A Mastodo..