Today I Started Loving You Again - text
Well today I started loving you again
And I'm right back where I've really always been
I got over you just long enough to let my heartache mend
Then today I started loving you again
What a fool I was to think I could get by
With only these few million tears I've cried
Well I should have known the worst was yet to come
And that crying time for me had just begun
Cause today I started loving you again...
Love and Guitars
- Soul Deep
- Man's Kind Of Woman
- With Pen In Hand
- When The Wind Blows In Ch..
- Just Enough To Start Me D..
- I Just Can't Help Believi..
- Leaving On A Jet Plane
- Today I Started Loving Yo..
- Mary In The Morning
- I'll Give You Three Guess..