My life’s been rushing on by me
The world is still spinning
Well-past the beginning
I don’t know
If I remember a day when
I looked at the future
With bright aspirations
I don’t want responsibility
Give me time outside reality
Young again, without a care in the world
Please, take me back to the start of my youth
When I didn’t have a single thing to do
You think that I’m young, but I’m much older inside
Withered dreams and troubled times
Go back in time
to where it began
I want to drink
please feed me
I suck from the teat
You nourish me
You make me complete
Baby wants more
Your bosom is warm
You mustn't ignore
- Garage Door (featuring JB..
- The Catchy One
- Pit Warrior (featuring Da..
- Rylo Ken
- Trigger Warning (featurin..
- Exposure Bank
- Rain on My Parade
- Nothing Special (featurin..
- All the Old Things (featu..
- Mother's Milk
- 1. 12 Days of a Pop Punk Chr..
- 2. Goodbye Baltimore (Flute ..
- 3. Pop Punk Pizza Party (fea..
- 4. The Swimmer by Amidst The..
- 5. Inconceivable Somatic Def..
- 6. Hey Jarrod, What’s That S..
- 7. Take It Easycore by Sunri..
- 8. 2 Freaky 4 Da Club by $wa..
- 9. Save My Life by Amidst Th..
- 10. Love Me Back (feat. Cody ..